Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tell Your Story Journal Page - May 7, 2010 - Noted

"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Noted... can also be viewed on flickr, along with comments from other class members...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Says: There are many good things in my life right now... I'm thankful that I am able to own a home with my husband; our health; that I can work with my hands making lots of art & fresh food! I'm lucky to have a craft room (that I am organizing...) Fresh eggs! Also I am growing my hair long; reconnecting with old friends & with my family.

Other random text says:
all the single ladies...
don't go to bed with a frown in your pocket...
make more art!
hello
oy! ooooh, sassy...
ooh I gotta get a pair of pajama-alls...
DANCE!
SING!
4 INSPIRATION...
I'm waiting....

(these are just various phrases that were floating through my home (30 Rock & John Stewart) or my mind (Madonna) at the time of making this page)
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Ingredients: white doily, black paper, 3 kinds of lined paper, acrylic paint washes, glue, stamps, silver  leafing pen, regular pens in black & red
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!

xoxo,
Blueberry Blonde
 
PS: I am currently reorganizing my craft studio... here's a sneak peek of my beginning efforts. Can also be seen here on flickr.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment