Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Did you know?

Oh, hi! Thanks for stopping by! You may already know or have noticed that I'm not a daily blogger. Daily blogging isn't for everyone and that's ok. Balancing all there is in life with writing a daily blog isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't for me. That's why I set a personal goal of writing a monthly blog post or tutorial in an effort to have a fun blog to share things I'm interested in with family & friends while be realistic about what I actually have time for.

When I started this blog I knew I wanted to have tutorials somehow separate from my main blog so they could be easily found and searched. But being new to blogging and not being sure how to set it all up I ended up with two blogs. Ha-ha....

I get lots of visits to my main blog here... but not too many visitors to my my tutorial section but I would like to encourage you to have a look as there are some fun and interesting DIY tutorials! If you haven't seen them yet, then hopefully you'll have a chance to take a look. Here are three that I've written up thus far in 2012:








Enjoying the sunshine,
Stephie

PS: I'm just a few FB fans away from holding a cupcake pin giveaway! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment