Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tell Your Story - Journal Page - May 12, 2010 - Pretty Soon

"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
says: PRETTY SOON new job, birthday, sushi party, more hat making, enter juried art show, donate clothes, daily yoga, make a loaf of bread, enjoy more daily walks, pretty soon the spinach & lettuce I started will need transplanting, pretty soon I will be teaching my niece to sew, I will be driving to Mpls., a good friend will graduate! (Shelly), our anniversary!, garage sale season!, apples will grow!, rhubarb will be ready for harvest!, more inventory for Etsy shop!
~ ~ ~ ~
 
Ingredients: wrapping papers, ribbon, glues, felt, spotty cotton fabric, pink plaid, neon pink netting, pen.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!

xoxo,
Blueberry Blonde

PS: Today's my birthday! I went to down town Stevens Point to meet my friend Toni Starr, yesterday. I helped her dress two windows, at The Dive Shop, with her watercolors, paintings and a wall hanging. Which was a first for me & it was really easy and fun to do. It's for the art walk that's going on this week. Afterward we had pizza & beer. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy birthday Stephanie! You should take pix of the windows at The Dive Shop. I bet they would be fun to see. Now go eat some yummy cake.

    ReplyDelete