Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tell Your Story Journal Page - May 5, 2010 - My Thoughts On Being A Domestic Goddess

"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
My Thoughts On Being A Domestic Goddess... can also be viewed on flickr, along with comments from other class members...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
says: My thoughts on being a domestic goddess (Hestia)
kind, open, nurturing... cooking brings great joy. Love being around others. Cozy furniture... Small homey touches to bring out my inner Earth Goddess. Warm color palette = lots of earth tones, russets & oranges. Sometimes I forget the world needs exploring & must call on Artemis to awaken sense of adventure...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ingredients: one Austrian rhinestone 1/2mm, orange acrylic paint, blue craft mesh, two sizes of yellow ric-rac, glue, deco fabric pen, a page from better homes & gardens, for the wall hanging (center) I used a decorative border from a note pad to cover the magazine text.

For the content of this page I took this quiz on ivillage so can you! ~ quiz.ivillage.com/home/tests/goddess.htm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

xoxo,
Blueberry Blond

No comments:

Post a Comment