Monday, May 24, 2010

Tell Your Story - Journal Page - May 18, 2010 - Today

"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Today... can also be viewed on flickr, along with comments from other class members... 

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Says: Today: it's my b-day. wow... I went out side this morning & Tapio said "mmmmmoooooooo" to me. Which is neat because he's a dog. I asked for a leather punch for my birthday & Bill got me one, so I spent a couple hours learning how to use it & made a bracelet that says "Sew What" out of red vinyl, black polka dot cotton & blue print of sewing supplies ruffled along the top & bottom edge. CUTE! We went out for dinner to 2510 and I'm going to bake a cake this weekend... carrot? <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 HAPPY

I also added a hover over note (on flickr). It says: this is one of my favorite fabrics & it's only a scrap...it's always been just a scrap of fabric.... and it keeps shrinking because I keep cutting bits off to use for small projects... I will be sad when I can no longer use it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ingredients: tissue paper, paper, fabric, magazine page, pen, glue, marker

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!


xoxo,

PS: I ended up making a 5 star rhubarb / strawberry birthday pie, look!

No comments:

Post a Comment