Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tell Your Story - Journal Page - May 17, 2010 - My Weekend

"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
 
  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a self portrait...
Today's assignment was to use only three mediums...
I tried to stick to it using only three, to create this, but ended up using a bit more.
But for me keeping it this minimalistic is pretty impressive.... =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

says: This weekend I accomplished baking 2 loaves of bread. Kept up with my blog & journal assignments. Helped Bill with chores so he could focus on writing. Gave back rubs. Maade grocery list. Plans with Toni and brushed the dogs... busy but productive.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ingredients: page of book, acrylic paint, water color, pen, glitter, Art Deco white pen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome!

xoxo,
Blueberry Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment