Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tell Your Story - Journal Page - May 19, 2010 - BFF


"Tell Your Story"

I will be posting a journal page a day! While I'm taking an online class, through Red Velvet Art (RVA), called Tell Your Story. (registration is closed) It is a 6 week class so, I'll be posting one page a day to my blog for the six weeks.

This will be a visual journey of self reflection via mixed media collage and a personal challenge...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

BFF... can also be viewed on flickr, along with comments from other class members...

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Says: BFF. Bill & Stephie. My BFF is my husband Bill. Which is handy because he's literally always there for me. Supportive & sweet. Fun to be with & funny. We have lots of the same interests & lots of our own interests too. * dogs * museums * spicy food * same taste in music * same taste in TV shows * Different taste in (some) movies * different past-times * but he likes my art, for example, & I enjoy his sports. I never would have watched cycling or biathlons but I do now. If it weren't for Bill I'd never have tried dog mushing, winter camping or chopping my own fire wood... we have lots of great memories together.

the top left hover over note (on flickr) says:
these houses say Mpls, MN 1996; Isabella, MN 1997; Grand Marais, MN 1998; Hovland, MN 2000; Oxdrift, ONT 2003; Wakefield, MI 2004; Chicago, IL 2004.... (all the places we've lived together)  
&
the bottom right hover over note (on flickr) says: 
this little house says "Wisconsin" (where we are now)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ingredients: color pens, pen, photograph, photo corners, glue

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please look but don't copy.
All comments, thoughts and constructive criticisms welcome! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

xoxo,
Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment